Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 25 to 28

Core Synergisitics and Yoga X

This is the end of my Phase 1 of P90X. I can't believe one month has gone by. Over all it was a pretty crazy month, I can't believe I never missed a day of P90X. Two more months to go and I'am done and I can't wait to see what my body will look like. My yoga had improved a lot, I can feel that my balance is better. I do feel stronger and I can see some more muscle definition. This is what I really wanted. Core Synergisitics was pretty crazy I was really sore for the second time around of doing it. I kinda changed my schedule around and I did the core Synergisitics first than took my rest day. I had plans that day so it wouldn't of worked out. Once I did the Yoga I felt much better and everything is all good. The month was one crazy, hardworking, sweating, intense month. It was well worth it, everyone doing P90X I wish you the best of luck and keep working
hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment