Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Days 44 to 46

Phase 2 of P90X

Day 44 I did Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab ripper X. I found this a little harder than normal, I was still a little under the weather from yesterday. I did finish it and I was glad it was over, it felt like forever. Everything was burning after I was
finished. Ab ripper X I found hard as well. But then again, it's normally hard. I still can't believe week 7 is almost over and Phase 2.

Day 45 Plyometrics is What you call "the mother of all of P90X". Today I was also feeling normal so I worked
extra hard with some extra sweat to go with it. In the evening I had kickboxing which was a little harder from doing plyo this morning. Plyo and kickboxing on the same day is pretty crazy. I love the feeling of a great burn and twice in the same day. One word...awesome. I love kickboxing.


Day 46 Back,Biceps and Ab ripper X went super. I love the Bicep workouts, I also love doing weightlifting.

I tried some new protein bars called Oh Yeah!. Protein Wafer Bars by ISS Research. It is a scrumptious Cream filled Wafer Loaded With protein. They are very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment