Monday, March 16, 2009

Days 38 to 43

Phase 2 of P90X

It's been a while since I last posted about my P90X adventure. I'm still doing it and every thing is right on track. I would like to thank all of you for reading. On day 38 I did Plyometrics; I thought it went pretty good. I feel like I can jump higher and that I have more energy. This is a really big improvement from the first day. At first I didn't really like plyo, now I kinda enjoy it. It is still pretty crazy and you do burn a lot of calories.

On day 39 I did Back, Biceps and Ab ripper X. Here's proof that p90X is working. When I started I could hardly do one chin-up. Now I can do 5 on my own...Whoo-Hoo! Iam pretty happy about that. I am still not a fan of chin-ups though. :) Although I agree that it is a really work out. I like all the bicep workouts. There is a pretty good variety which keeps things interesting. The strip-set curls where crazy and my arms were burning after that. I did some heavier weights on some of the workouts and more reps.

Day 40 was Yoga. I did the crane for a whole 10 sec. LOL! I don't know how people do that. My balance is better and I do feel more flexible. I guess you would expect to get better if you are doing it for 1 hour and 30min. As usual, the Yoga helped my body feel better. That is one thing I love about yoga.

I did Legs, Back and Ab ripper X again on day 41. The leg workouts always make my legs burn. This is a good indication that it's an effective workout. I have noticed a difference in my legs, they seem to be more toned, which is what I was going for.

Day 42 - more Chin-ups and the that crazy ab ripper X workout. Ab ripper X is pretty hard core. I now have that video memorized. LOL! I hate it but I love it. So far, Kenpo X was the best workout for the week, It went really well.

And finally, day 43, my rest day. Thank god because I was a little under the weather.
This was my 6th week. It feels like I've been doing this forever and I can't wait to see what the end has to bring. I hope
everyone is still bringing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment