Monday, March 23, 2009

Days 47 to 51

Phase 2 of P90X

On days 47 to 51 I did Yoga, Legs, Back and ab ripper X, Kenpo X and had a rest day.

Yoga was really good, I felt so good after, always do. Yoga also seems to be better, the length doesn't really brother me know. Every thing else went really great. I don't really have much to report...I finished week 7 of phase 2.

I bought some new protein powder called Isokool from Allmax Nutrition. As they say...

"It's a striking departure from the ordinary. Imagine an extremely high-quality Cold Temperature Process whey protein Kooler that tastes so good, you'll think you're drinking your favorite juice. The technology is called Flavor Bond and it has revolutionized the old notion that great protein drinks have to taste bad to be good. Flavor Bond has allowed the protein experts at Allmax Nutrition to create an easy-to-mix, delicious protein

Kooler with only 1 gram of carbs and zero fat. When you consider that you're also getting 22 g of pure whey protein in every scoop, that's truly amazing.

Isokool delivers cool, refreshing taste and is available in 3 delicious flavors Lemon Ice Tea, Green Apple and Tropical Fruit. Due to an instantization process, Isokool mixes easily in a shaker cup and doesn't require a blender. Served shaken, over ice — you've never had protein this good."

We'll see how it goes. I can tell you that I really like the taste.

Today I started week 8, the recovery week. Whoo-Hoo! This is the last week of phase 2. Today was Yoga which was really great, definitly more flexable.


No comments:

Post a Comment