Friday, March 6, 2009

Days 30 to Day 34

Phase 2 of P90X

Sorry for not writing in a long time. I had a really bad week with unexpected family emergencies. On Wednesday I spent half the day in the ER with my daughter. Than at 2 in the morning my daughter went into respiratory distress. I had to rush her to the hospital, so I got no sleep that night. It was one of the scariest times of my life. Good thing she is doing better now. In addition to this I had to go for a medical test on Thursday and had to be sedated. So, that is the gist of my week. I hope next week will be better. On Monday, day 30, I did Plyometrics which went pretty good। Last week I didn't do it because it was my rest week. That did make a difference, it was a little harder than normal. I did finish it and didn't stop.

Tuesday night I restarted kickboxing. Plyo and kickboxing the same day was pretty nuts. when I restarted kickboxing I was not sore at all, my waist was sore from holding the tie pads. Other than that it was all good. On
Wednesday and Thursday I took as a rest day. To make it worse, I also missed kickboxing on Thursday night.:( There was no way I could
workout, I was so beet. Today, day 33, I did Yoga in the morning which felt really great. I got a really good sweat. This afternoon I did Legs, Back and Ab ripper X. It was pretty hard after not working out for 2 days in a row. I found that today Ab ripper X was pretty hard. It felt pretty good though, but I was glad when it was over. Back and legs felt pretty good; my legs where burning. So far so good. I hope next week will be better and less stress, and I get everything back on track.

I would like to know how your P90X experience is going, what you find hard about?

No comments:

Post a Comment