Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 29 and Phase 2 of P90X

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab ripper x

Today was suppose to be my rest day, but tomorrow probably will be my day off,I have to go for a test and can't eat for 24 hours and Tuesday I will be sedated for my test. I will be what happens I might do the Yoga X instead of plyometrics tomorrow so it is not as intense and take Tuesday off. Anyway today was my First day of phase 2 of P90X which is pretty exciting and I did chest, shoulders , triceps and Ab ripper X. There was lots of new exercise which I really enjoyed some where harder than others. And yes I did the one arm push up and the clap push up. I could feel my muscles burning and working hard the whole time. Ab Ripper X was better this time around. It is was good to do something different, I do get bored easy I that would not happen with P90X. My favourite was the dumbbell Cross-body blows. I can't wait to see what the right of the week will bring.

Here is my picture's of Day 30 days of P90X



1 comment:

  1. I just started today. It's great to see what I have to look forward to in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete