Monday, March 9, 2009

Days 35 to 37

Phase 2 of P90X

During these days I did Kenpo X, Rest, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab ripper x. Kenpo was good as always, I always find that time flys when doing this one. I was pretty sore from doing legs and Back the day before, my Gluteus Maximus was pretty sore the next day so I know I worked hard. The rest week may made me like this, it felt like I was starting all over from the first week. So far I found the first week and the first week of phase 2 to be the worst. Sunday was my rest day which was nice from of a crazy week.

Yesterday was my cheat day, so I had some birthday cake for my little girls birthday. I Couldn't say no because that would be wrong. So today I worked extra hard. tomorrow I will be doing Plyo and then kickboxing in the evening. I didn't really eat the greatest today. The rest of the week will be good, food wise.

2 comments:

  1. What's up Sharese? Did you give up? You are 5 days ahead of me - let's keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam still doing it. Sorry about the late post. How is it going for you so far?

    ReplyDelete