Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 11 and 12

Day 11

Yoga, I really enjoy doing yoga, before this I was doing yoga for 30min. Now this Yoga X is one and a half hours. It is pretty long (a little to long). It does make you feel pretty good once you finish it, from a butt kick workout. My balance does need to improve. Yoga X is pretty hard but well worth it.

Day 12

Today I did legs and back which is killer, I really like this workout. My legs where burning. I love that feeling, it feels so good. the second time around was better than the first. It was much easier to walk and I wasn't sore this time. the first week is
the worst, good thing this week wasn't the same. All of these workouts are pretty hard and intense. It's a good feeling that week two is almost done even though I have many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment