Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 7

I can't believe I finished week one, I feel really great for completing this week, even though I know I still have a long ways to go.

Today was my rest day. Optionally, you could do X stretch. I decided to do X stretch because I was pretty sore from a hard week and thought it might help. It turns out that it did help. I felt really great after I finished the X stretch; I would recommend it. You will feel really good after you're done. As a result a lot of my soreness was gone by this evening.

I can't wait to see what week 2 has to offer. So far Kenpo X is my favorite video.

This week I plan to get my heart monitor. I'm pretty pumped about that; can't wait.

I would like to know how everyone's week 1 went and what your favorite workout was. Now I'll see what week 2 brings me, and how I will be feeling. Good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment