Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 8 and 9

Day 8

On day 8 I did Chest, Back and ab ripper X for the second time. I did more reps this time and felt a little stronger. I did three chin ups on my own, which I thought was pretty good. For the rest I used a chair for assistance. But I still felt like a superstar.

My abs are killing me, the ab ripper X is pretty intense. Like Tony says, I hate it but I love it. Tony really gets you into the workouts, I think that it helps a lot.

Day 9

Today I did Plyometrics the killer workout of all workouts. My calves where feeling pretty weak half way through. That's something I need to work on; to make them stronger. I didn't realize how weak they where until I started Ployometrics. I just can't get over how intense this workout is, it blows my mind. I feel really great so far, I just love the intensity. It feels great when you know that you have finished it right to the end.

Another thing that has been hard for me is my diet. I have been doing pretty good I think. I've eaten pretty healthy this last week and half. When preparing meals I try to make "real" food and to provide my family with healthy choices. It's hard to stay on a diet this healthy so I usually give myself one day a week as my cheat day (but keep it in moderation). If anyone has some really good healthy recipes to share that would be really great. I would also like to know what has been your worst struggle in the whole P90X experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment