Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 3

I'm still pretty sore today. Although, I thought it would have been much worse. Today I did
shoulders & Arms plus the Ab Ripper. I must say, the Ab Ripper is pretty hard but I did finish all of it...twice. I feel like a champion.

When you start P90X you should have a pretty good level of fitness. It's not for beginners. I started my fitness journey 3 years ago when I started kickboxing. The class was taught by Crystal Roy Stott and Alice Reimer. They are both really amazing people. It also gave me an opportunity to meet other great people. Since starting the kickboxing and my other fitness routines over the last 3 years I've lost a total of 40 pounds.

I've been addicted to fitness and working out ever since starting kickboxing. It's like a drug for me. I would like to thank Crystal and Alice for getting me started and for giving me there help.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to give you a note of encouragement on the blog, Sharese. It was something I think about doing daily and am impressed that you have decided to commit to it.

    I started my fourth week of P90X on Monday and am really impressed with where I have already come. The soreness stuck with me for the whole first week, but the workouts on the second and third week just felt empowering. THEN, the fourth week brought pain back. All I can say is Core Synergistics is unbelieveable...Keep up the good work here and in the workouts. Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up Joseph. Did you buy the recovery drink? Where you working out before P90X? Please keep me updated, good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet Sharese!! You really have come so far since that first class you showed up for!! You are a great role model! Keep up the good work and see you at kickboxing! :)~alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    I can hardly wait to see the AFTER pics...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete