Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 6

Today was day 6 and I did Kenpo X. It consists of a high-intensity cardio workout loaded with fun, explosive combinations to improve balance, flexibility, cooridination, stamina and confinence. With lots of kicks and punches, you will sweat like crazy. It is an awesome feeling, like you concured Mount Everest.

These 6 days where pretty intense, sweaty and crazy; i can't beleive I did this. My favoutie workout so far is Kenpo X, I loved it. I am pretty sore today still, I can't wait for that feeling to be over. At least I know I did a great job otherwise I wouldn't be like this. So far I love P90X. It will be interesting to see what I look like after the first 30 days. One thing I noticed already is that my balance is a little better when I was playing on the Wii Fit. I hope everyone is keeping up the great work. Can't wait to see what next week has to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment