Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 19 to Day 22

Legs & Back, Ab ripperX, Kenpo. and Yoga

Everything went pretty good for the thrid time around, I really like the legs part. I do feel stronger,my balance is better too. I did yoga today and I noticed a difference in my balance. I did a lot better in some of the moves. I still haven't mastered the crane, I do hope to do one day. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I have gained some musucle so that is good for me. That was one of my goals and to be super strong. My kicks are higher when doing the Kenpo X. I always get a second wind from doing Kenpo X every time. I love the kicking and punching It makes me feel like a machine. It is pretty fun that it has some kickboxing moves in it, that makes it better for me. I did finish my third week on Sunday, that is awesome. Week four is my so called rest week, you are still working out, just not as intense as the last three weeks. So far week one, was the worst week. After that it got much better. Iam kinda curious to see what phase two will be like I hope this week flys by. I hope someone out there can give me a heads up on phase two. good luck to everyone that is doing P90X.

No comments:

Post a Comment