Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 4

Today is day 4 of my butt kicking. I did Yoga or I should say Yoga X. I have been doing Yoga on and off for three years. I thought this yoga would be a piece of cake, boy was I ever wrong. It is also very time consuming; one and half hours long. So make sure you have your yoga mat, another thing you have to buy if you don't have one. You might want to buy some yoga blocks if this is your first time doing yoga. It should assist you with the harder moves. Make sure you are well hydrated before you start, during, and after.

It may be hard but you should make sure you have some piece and quiet. I think it makes you more relaxed. I did really enjoy this, it was pretty fun. It was a lot of work but it was well worth it.

It didn't help that I was still sore from Monday. Although, I did feel really great after I was finished. I didn't feel as sore as before.

If anyone is reading this I would like to know how your yoga expereince was. It would be great to hear from you.

P.S
I'm still looking around for a heartrate monitor. I really want one but they are never really on sale.

4 comments:

  1. Love the Blog, keep up the good work it's amazing the amount of support you will get from everyone out there , that's doing the P90X, I too have a blog please check it out. I believe if everyone shows support for everyone doing the P90X we can all achieve our goal's.

    Michael from Toronto

    http://fitnessinhome.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharese, I also just started the P90X plan. I'm exactly one day behind you so your blog is a lot of fun for me to read. I have never tried Yoga before, so tomorrow will be a real treat. Keep up the great workouts and the blog. I look forward to reading it every day.
    Like Tony says "BRING IT"

    Josh from USA, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!
    I just finished day 30 of P90X. I asked for it as a Christmas present, but I waited to start after the holidays. Let me tell you... I've been involved in sports all my life (Judo, track and field, soccer, baseball, volleyball, racquetball, etc), but never have I worked out like this before! The great part about P90X is that once you get past the first week, you will start feeling great! IT's almost addictive. I had never done Yoga before either, but I feel more flexible than ever as well. It's an awesome program. Keep up the good work, and keep posting! It'll kick your butt, but that's what we all needed in the first place, right? Bring it!

    John from Omaha, NE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the second week. So far this week iam hurting in a good way. It really helps when you get suppot. thanks guys

    ReplyDelete