Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 17 and 18

Day 17 Shoulders & Arms and Ab ripper X

I really like doing shoulders and arms, Iam thinking that I like it because of the weightlifting. This workout applys the same principles as Chest & Back work until exhaustion. Just make sure to keep proper form during this workout. Its quality over quanity. Make sure you use the proper weight. If it's too light, pause and get heavier weights. Or vice versa. This is my third time around, it felt pretty good. I did ab ripper X today I really don't like this one, it kills me every time. I'm glad that I do it every time though. It is short but very intense and worth the burn.


Day 18 Yoga X

My arms and shoulders where pretty sore once I started the yoga, they didn't feel sore until I started. Make sure you do not hold your breath, and you should remain relaxed. Make sure you do not go past your limit to avoid injury. I really enjoy doing yoga, but this yoga is pretty extreme. I personally find it a little to long. I find the first 45min to be the worst, after that it gets much better. I like the Shavasana ( corpose pose) and the Meditation pose right at the end, than you feel really good after it. My balance is now a little better to.

No comments:

Post a Comment