Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 2

Well Today is day 2, I woke up and I was super sore from yesterday. Today i will be doing Plyometrics aka Jump training . This was pretty nuts it was super hard I had to stop half way through and take a 5 min break.The video had over 30 explosive jumping moves. I have never done anything like this before; you will sweat like crazy. Also, you will feel the burn.

One other piece of equipment that I have to purchase soon is a heart rate monitor. It's important to make sure that your heart rate doesn't go too low or too high. Maintaining a constant and safe heartrate is essential for any health workout.

On average, the length of each video is about 1 hour long. It's a pretty big time investment. I think it will be well worth it though. I think after the 90 days is done you probably won't have to dedicate as much time. You'll actually just be in maintenance mode at that point.

Something I observed is that you must have a lot of room to move around. For example, today I had to do a lot of jumping around. It would be best to have a nice big open space to do this. It wouldn't be good to jump into a hard piece of furniture. This whole jumping routine is refered to as Plyometrics. I've never heard this term before getting P90X.

I'll sign off by sayingTony Horton is pretty awesome. I wish I had that guys energy.

Sharese

No comments:

Post a Comment