Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is my first blog, it's going to be about my P90X experience. I started my first day on Sunday Feb. 1/2009, with the fitness test and I passed with flying colors. This is what it consists of and my results prior to day 1, this is the maximum numbers to failure:

Pull ups 1
Vertical Leap 2.5 inch's
Push-Ups 20
Toe Touch +5inches
Wall Squats 2.05 Min's
Bicep Curls 20 with 10lbs
In and Outs 99

And here is my body measurements prior to day 1:

Weight 127
Chest 33
Waist 29
Hips 37
Right Thigh and Left Thigh 23
Right Arm 11.5
Left Arm 11

Now you can follow me on my adventure. My goal is to gain more muscle and be more toned. Before this I was doing Billy Blanks and Jillian Micheal's workouts; which are very good and I would recommend them to get into shape. I wanted something more, to have more muscle and
to be ripped. Plus, I love to workout. Lets BRING IT!

1 comment: