Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 5

Today I did legs,Back and Ab ripper X. I really enjoyed the leg workout. It was pretty intense, my butt and legs are a little sore. I wasn't really expecting this seeing that my legs are pretty strong to begin with. The back workout was very hard. There is a lot of pull ups and chin ups. I will admit, my back is not my strong point. Probally didn't help much that my back is still sore from Monday.

The back workout consisted of mainly chin-ups and pull-ups. For legs there were different types of squats and lunges and much more.

You will sweat like crazy in this work out. After I was done my legs felt like lead. It was hard to walk down the stairs. My ab workout was pretty hard, they feel a little weird today. I don't think I ever worked out 5 days in a row before in my life. I'm glad that I have lots of support from friends and family. I'm also glad that I started this blog. It keeps me motivated when people write comments and to hear what other people are going through.

I have some questions for people who are reading this. What kind of food are you eating? If you would like to share your recipes that would be great. Thanks again everyone for your sopport and for reading my blog.

P.S Josh how did your Yoga work out

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharese,

    My Yoga workout was friggin' hard!!! However, i did really like it. It was so much different than anything else I have ever done. I am greatful for doing it as well. (Gonna have to get some Yoga blocks though) Yoga helped me to strecth out all of my sore muscles from earlier in the week. I felt awesome today.

    I did two workouts today. The legs and back (AM) and the Kenpo. I justed finished the Kenpo and had a great time doing it. Really got a good sweat going. I'm going to pay big time later tonight and tomorrow for it I'm sure.

    I'm looking forward to the X Stretch tomorrow.

    Keep up the great work. "BRING IT"

    Josh, USA Ohio

    ReplyDelete